Wednesday 23 September 2015

darood sharif

durood sharif in arabic with urdu translation

Narrated by Abdur-Rahman bin Abi Laila : Ka'b bin Ujrah met me and said, "Shall I not give you a present I got from the Prophet?" 'Abdur-Rahman said, "Yes, give it to me." I said, "We asked Allah's Apostle saying, 'O Allah's Apostle! How should one (ask Allah to) send blessings on you, the members of the family', He said, 'Say: O Allah! Send Your Mercy upon Muhammad and upon the family of Muhammad, as You sent Your Mercy upon Ibraheem and upon the family of Ibraheem; You are indeed worthy of praise full of Glory. O Allah! Send Your Blessings upon Muhammad and upon the family of Muhammad, as You sent your Blessings upon Ibraheem and upon the family of Ibraheem; You are indeed worthy of praise full of Glory.'"
Sahih Bukhari, Book of The Prophets, Hadith No. 3371 (open Sahih Bukhari and read full hadith)
durood sharif in arabic with urdu translation

No comments:

Post a Comment